Monday, July 25, 2016

Journal Entry 3 - Destiney


Tonight has been very… Interesting to say the least. It is also a night of change for me. For sometime I had debated taking a new path an leaving the free company. It was a long an hard decision as I know I will miss a few of the people there. But I decided it was time to walk away. I have no hard feelings towards anyone in SoyMilk. I just feel I need to do this. To find my own path. They have been my allies an friends for a long time. An I know if I find my way back to them then it was meant to be. But for now I am walking away. I began my packing before I left for the weekly gathering. However I was not decided before this on where I might go. Just that I felt it was time to move on.

Tonight the gathering was being held at the beach in the Mist. My mind was in a variety of places tonight. So I did not get to interact as nearly as much as I wanted to. However that did not mean I did nothing at all. I did get to talk to some of those attending. So the night was not a total loss. Lady was with me as well this time. I didn’t want to risk my ears at leaving her behind again.

As usual I met a few new faces an got to talk with some I met the previous weeks. Cecily and Lady had a converstation briefly at the start of the evening. Unfortunately I don’t speak the language of dragons yet. I do have a desire to attempt to learn. Mostly to be able to talk with the little winged brat who thinks nipping an beating me with her wings are good communication…

I did happen to have a chance meeting with Chee’s brother for the first time. I kind of thought she would introduce us first rather then running into him. He got lost trying to find the Goblet. He joined the gathering since I offered to show him to his sister’s house afterwards. He’s sort of a adorable. I hope he spends some time around the Goblet. I want to Chee to feel better an get back to being the girl I know an cherish. Damn certain boys an their upsetting my friends… He better hope he doesn’t cross my path. Though I think a book to the head might be TOO kind.

Raiden was there tonight. An I thought I might faint when he stripped down, even if he mentioned it was a glamour. Twelve have mercy… Aimee introduced me to Frost though sadly I was not able to talk to him long before my mind drifted off to other matters. It was nothing against him. I guess my choice to leave SoyMilk an where I might go was… A bit distracting to me this evening. I do hope I get to meet him again. Maybe this time I will be able to focus more on tall, dark, an handsome getting to know him. Curse my weakness. Sometimes I wonder what Dekkarra seen in me… So he was gone before I even got to say good night.

I spent the rest of the evening talking with Aimee and Raiden. Even a little bit with another friend of theirs, Farrson. Somehow the conversation lead into talk about poor Oni and making it sound like he was some sort of dog. He wasn’t even there to defend himself. At least Aimee had his back. An there was talk of him eating a skirt. An a boot I do believe. The whole conversation was quite funny an relaxing. Then somehow it got back to the conversation of clothing after leaving Oni alone. Somehow it was on the talk of Raiden trying to match my clothing. I… was very flustered to say the least. I can’t even recall the exact words I was so flustered. I think I was probably a very nice shade of crimson to say the least. I’m not even sure I was able to process much at that point. Not that it scared me away. I was just so surprised an… unsure of how to respond. It was quite the change of pace.

I said my goodbyes at the end of the evening. I had more packing to finish before I could depart as well as a farewell to anyone present at the time of my departure. However after tonight I think I might know where I want my path to take me. Assuming I would be accepted of course. I was not ready to admit it so openly to them yet upon leaving when it was merely a ghost of a chance. It has been so long since I’ve felt so… I do no even know how I want to describe it. Maybe I have been too sheltered those five years in Ishgard. Now I just have to speak with Konner about possibly seeing if I would be welcome among the Order. A part of me wonders if maybe this was the feeling I was missing. A free company of people who made things feel so much warmer an alive. A company of people who are more then just seeing each other in passing, making people feel welcomed an comfortable.

Anyways the packing has left me tired. I think it is time to call it a night. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment