Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Journal Entry 11 - Destiney

Dinner the other night was very nice. Rhisi as always prepared a wonderful meal for us. For once we also had a full table. It was quite the change to what I was used to seeing. We had a traveling magician of sorts join us this night too.

He had the silverware putting on a show for us as it carved up the roast in a rather spectacular fashion. Imagine a man made of utensils. It was quite a nice show though I think it would have been something that would have amused children to no end.

As things wound down… It was the end of dinner that things got dark. Kagato mentioned going back down into that forsaken place yet again. I fear for him. I really do. He refused to allow any of us to go with him because he claims we are not expendable. He would rather take the risk of going with strangers. It upset Rhisi very much that he refused our help or our words. I… I just did not know what was best to do about this… So I retired to my room an figured if I was needed someone would let me know.

I was not in the best of moods the next day. I had not slept well. Nightmares of course. I guess my few days away helped but not nearly enough. So once my work was done for the day I went to Ul’dah to just wander about.

I ran into Neiven and Konner. I was not really in the mood to explain my true reasons for wandering around the city. So I used an excuse. Not that the distraction would not have been welcomed. Maybe it was what I should have been doing anyways. Ul’dah is never lacking in people. I told the both of them I was Elezen watching. Since… Well… My thing for elezen… Not that there are many of them around Ul’dah. I did see a few but of course I would not have had the nerve to walk up to them.

Well the two of them got it into their heads that they needed to act like… wingmen. Ugh! An in their silly antics also got it into their heads that butt biting was an elezen thing or something. I never so much wanted to bury my head more so then that moment. They were walking up to complete strangers (elezen of course) an asking them things. The plus side to all this insanity… It did lighten my mood.

I finally left Ul’dah to return to the house in the Goblet. I did not want to run into any of the people they talked to… It would have been very embarrassing.

Chee came by the house shortly after I had gone upstairs with the intention of getting a glass of wine to calm my nerves. We got to talking for a few moments before Felix joined us upstairs an got that nice white wine I like for Chee and I. I am unsure how long it was till we heard more voices downstairs. One of which being Raiden’s voice.

An apparently Raiden wants to get even with me for getting him in trouble with Frost at the beach the other night. Ugh… Why me?! He should not have used Frost’s name as a distraction!

Raiden eventually even came upstairs with Aimee clinging onto him. An blue ceruleum on her hair an forehead because of Raiden. I kept my eyes on him as I downed that first glass of wine rather quickly. I thought I might need it an more to deal with what might happen. Of course Raiden went for a different target though. He went over an gave Felix a sloppy ceruleum kiss… Heh. I only felt slightly bad for him. After all Felix was enjoying my discomfort the night at the beach when I had Frost on one side of me and Raiden on the other.

Of course leave it to Raiden though. He came over to me only to torment me with the knowledge that he was not going to get me tonight. He was going to let me stew for a bit. Strike when I am not expecting it. Ugh! Again I say… Why me?! Of course he also mentioned he had a list of like three people he liked to kiss.  An of course I was one of those three along with Aimee and Felix. I do believe he loves to watch me squirm an suffer. Well I guess suffer is not really the right word. It makes it sound like he does all this with ill intent. I know it is all in good fun. I guess that is why I endure it. Not that it does not drive me crazy.

A old friend of the Order dropped by to visit briefly and leave a nice tray of cakes an sweets. Mmm… Sweets. Of course by then I had already had three glasses of wine. So I was not fully following any of the conversations. Though I do remember Luna coming in. She was in a sort of panic. Seems we were right to worry about Kagato going back down there by himself. However there is nothing I can do at this time. I shall wait for Rhisi to call us to aid in the rescue. Kagato…

Most had left for the evening after that. Except for another guest at the house. A rather striking lady elezen named Bow. We spent a bit talking as we snacked on a treat from the tray of sweets. Neiven came back by an the three of us talked. Even mentioned the situation from earlier in Ul’dah. I hope to get to see Bow again. I would like to get to know her a bit more. Perhaps when I am a bit more sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment