Monday, August 29, 2016

Journal Entry 13 - Destiney


Today should have been a very good day. Well I guess in a way it -was- a good day. With some exceptions of course.

I ran into X’apa downstairs near the airship docks. An I do mean I ran into the poor guy. I was too busy reading a book to watch where I was going as I headed down to the small bar there for some piece and quiet.

X’apa joined me for some refreshments at the bar. We talked for a bit about life. An about the misadventures he and Chee are planning to get into. An possibly joked about including some alcohol in their supplies an claiming it to be good for medical reasons. It was a nice time sitting there with him just talking about things. I wish I could go with Chee and X’apa on their trip they are planning. However it is their trip an I have other things I need to do.

We parted ways when it was time for me to join Felix at Ishgard. We had planned to go out for drinks. We started with some nice spiced wine at the Forgotten Knight before moving to a nice little bar in Coethras down by the Observatorium for mead.

Our conversations were light an playful. Well for the most part. I did try to figure out what kind of treats he liked out of curiosity. I sort of wanted to get something for him. To thank him for putting up with me drinking. I mean I am sure I am probably interesting to watch… But he did also have to take me home after.

I remember most of our conversations. Talks of him helping me plot to turn Raiden into a mummy using actual mummy wrappings from Qarn. Talk of men including possibly inviting Leera to the beach that night. I -might- have mentioned he was yummy for a highlander man. Curse the mead an my mouth… I guess what they say about loose lips an alcohol is true. I do also remember telling him about my own stupidity right after leaving Ishgard. Might have told him also about Leon. I still think it would have been a nice contest to pit Leon against Raiden in the terms of scandalous behavior. Too bad it will never happen.

I do look forward to more outing with Felix on this kind. It was a very surprisingly good time. Even if I was too drunk to safely walk home on my own. Heh… An even if I was telling him so many things. Oh the endless teasing I shall endure. I felt entirely safe an comfortable just drinking an chatting with him. An enduring his teasing. Including the few times he had me blushing an just wondering what the heck he was thinking. He was lucky he was wearing armor. An that I was drunk so even if I had tried to swat him a few times I probably would have missed.

I decided to head back to my room at the Order once Felix left me at the Goblet. Of course I was feeling a bit steadier then I had when we left Coethras. So I was able to walk on my own. I seen Raiden sitting outside. As if he was waiting on my return. I dashed into the house an into my room.

I was not safe though. Curse it all. Raiden came into my room an I was definitely not sober enough to try an out maneuver him to escape. I did try to sneak away after telling him about a bottle of wine I had on the table when he thought I was not drunk enough. But… He knew… Damn that man. So I gave up an plopped my butt down on the couch to await my fate.

He walked behind the couch where I was sitting. I wanted to jump an run. I felt like a rabbit waiting for the wolf to pounce. I am pretty sure I was as red as an apple or worse as he leaned down to speak near my ear. An the way his hand was gently touching my face. Ugh! I was not sure if I wanted to melt or run. Raiden was so very confusing. In the end he left without doing more then driving me crazy. Said I had two hours till the beach an to wear my swimsuit.

Damn that man!

I showed up to the beach. I was in my swimsuit but I had left my tunic on over top as I looked around for Raiden. He was not there at first. Thankfully I was also more sober when I arrived. I teased Felix about the fact he had shown up in armor after mentioning while drinking he might show some skin if I was lucky. He said something about only if I showed more skin would he. Oh that man. He does not know well enough not to call me on that. I pulled off that tunic an teased him that he should go change. An boy… He came back in swim trunks! His skin tone is just a bit lighter then Leon’s. I even poked at his stomach as a joke was made that he might have metal abs.

I joined Felix and Chloe at the bar though I just got a water since how much I had to drink earlier in the day. I was still buzzing enough without adding more fuel to the fire. An wouldn’t you know it… Raiden finally showed up. An stood behind me… I nearly shrieked when his hands touched my shoulders. All sorts of thoughts were running through my head. Felix sort of stood up for me. Only sort of. An Raiden sat down in Felix’s lap an put his feet in mine.

Eventually I got the idea to try an tickle Raiden’s feet. It was quite the sight! Watching him fall backwards off Felix’s lap. Seeing only his butt and legs in the air. An I really really need to learn to shut my mouth. Cause after I said something Raiden was on the attack. I tried to bolt when he came to stand beside me but I caught my foot off the stool. I was unable to right my balance enough an ended up on my butt on the ground. Raiden pounced while I was vulnerable. ARGH!!! He licked from the tip of my ear to my face! I wanted to melt and shriek at the same time. A new blue streak! Ugh!

I know I was being dramatic but I did end up squealing in a mix of embarrassment an rage before flopping onto my back an closing my eyes. Eventually Bow was standing over me. Talking of throwing me into the ocean to wash off the slime. As much as the idea was tempting to allow Bow to carry me away like that… Ugh curse my problems. I allowed Bow to help me to my feet an joined her in walking down to the beach.

I tried to scrub my face with the ocean water. I’m sure I probably also made things worse. Maria was there. An there was talk of dying my hair blue to match the slime. An adding pink to my wardrobe to sort of look like yummy cotton candy. I am not much for pink in my clothes though.

Eventually I excused myself as Raiden and Aimee walked up. I do not know why I did what I did. I guess a part of me was so annoyed I had to get even right then an there. I walked up to the two of them an tried to get at Raiden to tickle his sides. Aimee might have doused all three of us with water because she had gotten caught in the middle of things. An Raiden… Insufferable! He was not even phased. I ended up apologizing to Aimee an stalking back towards dry sand.

Eventually Bow and Chloe came to join me on the beach. An Felix might have teased one last time as he walked by to head home. I must remember to elbow him later for that tease.

We talked about ways to get even with Raiden. An eventually it turned into just general chatter as I laid back against the sand. I ended up dozing off there in the warmth with Bow on one side and Neiven on the other. Oh yes Neiven showed up not long after Felix had left. So there was talk of me trying to bite Bow’s butt… I swear that joke will never disappear. Sadly I missed Bow leaving since I had dozed off.

This morning however… I noticed more blue in my hair on the side that Raiden had licked. I had made it worse when scrubbing my face. So I set about dying my hair an eventually going through my wardrobe to make changes as well. If I am going to have blue hair I might as well make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment