Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Journal Entry 8 - Destiney


Why me… All I did was push him into the water to cool him off…

I guess I kind of deserved this punishment. I managed to avoid it for a little over a week. However the Twelve were not with me today…

I came back to the house to grab a few things from my personal room. Only to find Oni perched on top of one of the partitions in my room. Waiting for me… Waiting to trap me…

I tried to remain calm. So very hard I tried. I knew what he intended to do. An he managed to lock the door before I could have a chance to escape… Well… I might have asked if he had locked the door before checking… An well he did something that locked the door an trapped me in the room with him.. Me and my big mouth…

So I picked a chair as far away from where he was perched. Hoping to talk my way out of my ill begotten fate… Slowly like a predator with trapped prey… Oni made his way down an landed beside where I sat.

Of course it did not help matters any when he kept talking of how he was sure I tasted good. Or how Brother Frost would might want a taste… Oh by the Twelve! I was too stunned by his mentions of Frost to be able to even get away. He had me all flustered that I misheard him an thought he had said Frost thought I smelled good an tasted good. I am pretty sure I was a very nice shade of scarlet at just the idea of such matters.

I… ended up resigning to my fate… I had no where I could escape. I was like the prey, hopelessly trapped. Oni… I still shudder at the feeling even just thinking about it… He licked up from my neck to where my circlet was resting on my forehead. A streak of blue on my skin! At least it matches my clothes…. I tried to scrub it off my face but this substance is very… stubborn. Now I have it on my sleeve as well as my face…

To make matters worse Oni was talking about how I tasted good. An how Raiden… Raiden wanting more then a lick! Twelve end me now! An how Frost might want a taste! If I could have melted into a puddle right there… I had to resist hard to shove him away for fear of him trying to lick me again! As well as he made it all sound creepy like I was some sort of healer snack! Ugh!

I better keep trying to find a way to get this stuff off my face… I am sure this will be a fun thing to explain to people that do not know Oni…

No comments:

Post a Comment