Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Journal Entry 14 - Destiney

Dinner this week was pleasant. Though nothing special really.

Unless you count the teasing. An me showing off my new hair an clothes. I got some nice compliments on my choices of coloring an how everything turned out. I must say at first I was a bit leery about my choices but it seems have turned out just fine. I am glad.

Felix of course was in a teasing mood. I suspect it was because of my behavior the day before when we went drinking. Especially when he made the teasing comment about not being able to walk home for being drunk. I might have kicked him under the table. An I thought about tossing part of a dumpling at him. Though I did resist that temptation.

We ended up with a guest at the house. However I called it an early night an did not get much of a chance to know the lady. I was rather tired an had a long day ahead of me the following day.

I went about my errands for the day. I had much I wanted to accomplish before evening in case anything were to come up with the Order. It has been something I have been doing quite often as of late. Making sure all my errands and plans are finished before evening. Including some of the things I have taken to studying. I have done fairly well to make sure any bruises or cuts are healed before showing up at the Order. I would not be a very good healer if I showed up looking like I have been in a fight. But I do not wish to mention anything about the more physical parts of my studies.

Last night was one of our relaxed nights at the house. Of course I had forgotten I was wearing my half-mask. Dusk thought I was injured somehow. Thankfully no. I had been wearing it because of this damnable celebrations for the anniversary of the calamity. I will NOT celebrate such an occasion. I do not have the heart to celebrate the death of people. Yes Eorzea was saved. But I would rather honor those who sacrificed themselves for our lives then celebrate. Something a bit more tasteful then a celebration. I have taken to wearing my mask in honor of my father. It… is not his. But… it is my fault his mask was lost. It was already damaged that day I took it from the house yet I still wore it an got it destroyed. I have no one to blame but myself for that poor decision.

We had a few guests present. A young miqo’te lass. An a rather striking traveler. I picked Nathaniel Castor to talk to. Not that I have anything against miqo’te. She was just not very… Clean. Besides Nathaniel seemed to be more interesting to chat with. A fellow from Gridania an a traveler. As well as someone else who seems to have trouble talking with a group. A sort of kindred spirit in some ways.

Nathaniel and I talked for a good bit until I apparently had a guest come calling for me specifically. Kagato was teasing me called me a princess with a prince calling for my attention. I was slightly embarrassed since Nathaniel was stuck watching this display.

Leera had come to visit again! I was very pleasantly surprised and happy. I had not been able to find him in time to ask him to the beach gathering. Though maybe that was a good thing with the things that happened. I pointed out names of the members of the Order present for Leera. An we had a pleasant conversation. An of course again time slipped away as I spoke with him. Sadly we both had to part ways for we both had things to do the next morning. I did mention the beach gatherings to him that occur at the end of the week. So maybe I shall have some handsome company. Well handsome company that is not part of the Order.

Damn that Raiden. I am still so confused about I how I should feel about him. One minute he is like a charming prince. The next he… Does stuff that drives me insane such as licking my face… UGH! SNAKE! An sometimes I wonder why I have such problems. Why must Raiden be so damned good looking…

No comments:

Post a Comment